Uniglobe College, in affiliation with Pokhara University, runs Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Administration-Banking and Insurance (BBA-BI), Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Business Administration in Finance (MBA-Finance) programs. The promoting team members of Uniglobe College are academically sound and they have proven track records of success in education entrepreneurship in Nepal. The team has considerable national and international experience and immense expertise for teaching, learning and managing the educational institutes. The team established the college in 2009 with a vision to enlarge it as an internationally renowned and excellent management learning centre in Nepal.
Uniglobe College – BBA and BBA-BI programs are four- year semester system programs and their primary aim is to prepare middle-level managers to meet the needs of business, industry, government and non-government organizations in different functional areas of management. The Uniglobe College – MBA and MBA(Finance) programs are a two-year trimester based program and its aim is to prepare managers and executives who have a sound knowledge and practice for financial analysis as per the need of organizations in the area of business, government and non-government and other industries as well as business enterprises. The MBA program is expected to idealize the value of future entrepreneurship in the graduating students in place of preparing them as job seekers.
The teaching team of Uniglobe College is highly competent, dedicated and renowned in the academic field. Led by Prof. Dr Radhe Shyam Pradhan, a renowned professor of Finance in Nepal and a Full Bright Visiting Faculty to Florida State University, USA, there are many faculties associated with the college who are trained in well renowned foreign universities. The college also invites faculties to teach regular courses from foreign countries like USA, UK, Poland, Thailand, Bangladesh and India. The college also arranges guest lectures and training sessions of practitioners and reputed personalities and it conducts many skill development activities in and outside the college for the practical exposure of the students.
Uniglobe College management firmly believes that effective dissemination of knowledge and skills to students is possible only when efforts of subject experts, learned teachers and researchers are backed by much needed modern equipment and facilities. The college imparts education to students in fully equipped and facilitated set-up comprising of comfortable classrooms, computer lab, Wi-Fi facility around the entire premises of the college, audio-visual facilities and resourceful library with comfortable reading lounge. The college team is always committed to ensuring the quality education to meet the need of competitive business environment.
Uniglobe College envisions to be a nationally and internationally reputed learning centre recognized for its academic & professional excellence in research, management and economics.
- To develop managers, entrepreneurs and market leaders through market-friendly, accessible, flexible and innovative academic programs;
- To develop management graduates who would be able to grasp local, national and international business needs and serve accordingly; and
- To develop researchers in the area of management and economics.
- To develop management graduates at various levels with sound management knowledge, skills and values along with positive leadership qualities;
- To instil creativity and inattentiveness in the students through motivational approaches of personalized nurturing guidance;
- To make learning and living at the college a wonderfully pleasant experience for our students to develop a strong sense of friendship and fraternity;
- To establish relations with universities, research institutes and corporate organizations in Nepal and abroad for the enhancement of academic excellence, research and professional workability of the students; and
- To produce self-motivated, innovative and creative entrepreneurs so as to reduce the widespread unemployment in the nation.