Uniglobe College affiliated to Pokhara University is the only college in Nepal that offers internationally renowned MBA (Finance) program. With 14th batch of MBA (Finance), Uniglobe College has established itself as one of the prestigious institutions for MBA (Finance). Within a short span of time, it has proved MBA (Finance) as highly competent and highly regarded program. Its uniqueness, among others, in relation to building human capital, is categorically crafted that ensures much needed highly competent human resources in Nepalese and global job markets.
Key Dates and Requirements:
Last Date for form submission: December 28, 2016
Entrance Exam: December 30, 2016
1. Complete application form along with two recent color passport size photographs.
2. Photocopies of SLC, +2 and Bachelor’s level or equivalent level Transcripts and Character Certificates.
3. Original copy of Migration Certificate of bachelor’s level. If any academic degree is from foreign
1. university, the copy of equivalent certificate.
4. Photocopies of ECAs Certificates. (If any)
5. Photocopies of Citizenship Certificate. (If available)
To be completed and send back to:
New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 01 411 56 90, 01 411 55 69
01 411 55 08, 01 447 31 29
Download Admission Application form MBA